Noggins & Binkles
Pastel Mint Green Vegan Cork 'Leather' Dog Collar With Brass Buckle
Regular price $38.00
Our beautiful 'Tamarin' dog collar is made with pastel mint green ethical vegan cork 'leather' and luxury brass hardware. The unique colour looks gorgeous on all dogs!
- Made from pastel mint green cork, which is an ethical, vegan, sustainable and eco friendly alternative to leather and it has natural antibacterial qualities in addition to being water resistant. Cork is a sustainable eco friendly material because it is made from the bark of oak trees, which is removed, then the bark can grow back and can be re-harvested years later.
- Cork ‘leather’ has a similar feel and finish to a smooth soft leather making it a comfortable material for dog collars, in addition to being lightweight.
- The collar features a strong heavy duty brass plated side release buckle that is made of zinc die cast with stainless steel pins and springs that will not freeze up in sub-zero temperatures. The other metal hardware is solid brass so will not rust if your furry friend fancies a dip in the water! Our engraved tags can be attached to the d ring.
The collar length is adjustable and comes in six sizes:
- Extra Small 19-27cm x 1.5cm
- Small Narrow 23-31cm x 1.5cm
- Small Wide 23-31cm x 2cm
- Medium 28-43cm x 2cm
- Large Narrow 37-59cm x 2cm
- Large Wide 37-59cm x 2.5cm
For smaller dogs, please see our Miniature styles. If you require a bespoke size please get in touch.
Matching lead available.
Cork 'leather' can be wiped clean with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If the collar is heavily soiled it can be rinsed under lukewarm water. Once cleaned dry with a soft cloth.
Made in our London studio in the UK