Pink Vegan Cork 'Leather' Dog Collar With Brass Buckle
Our pretty 'Rose' pink dog collar is made with ethical, sustainable and eco friendly vegan cork 'leather' and luxury brass hardware. The beautiful pink colour would look cute on girl dogs and also boy dogs who like to look pretty in pink!
- Made from rose pink cork, which is an ethical, vegan, sustainable and eco friendly alternative to leather and it has natural antibacterial qualities in addition to being water resistant. Cork is a sustainable eco friendly material because it is made from the bark of oak trees, which is removed, then the bark can grow back and can be re-harvested years later.
- Cork ‘leather’ has a similar feel and finish to a smooth soft leather making it a comfortable material for dog collars, in addition to being lightweight and strong.
- The collar features a strong heavy duty brass plated quick release buckle that is made of zinc die cast with stainless steel pins and springs that will not freeze up in sub-zero temperatures. The other metal hardware is solid brass so will not rust if your furry friend fancies a dip in the water! Our engraved tags can be attached to the d ring.
The collar length is adjustable and comes in six sizes:
- Extra Small 19-27cm x 1.5cm
- Small Narrow 23-31cm x 1.5cm
- Small Wide 23-31cm x 2cm
- Medium 28-43cm x 2cm
- Large Narrow 37-59cm x 2cm
- Large Wide 37-59cm x 2.5cm
For smaller dogs or small puppies, please see our Miniature styles. If you require a custom size dog collar please get in touch.
Matching pink dog lead available.
Cork 'leather' can be wiped clean with a cloth soaked in warm soapy water. If the collar is heavily soiled it can be rinsed under lukewarm water. Once cleaned dry with a soft cloth.
Handmade in our London studio in the UK